In this overview we will keep you informed of changes as a result of our updates of Transmisión Livestreams. Previous changes are logged in this overview.
BACK-END (FOR ORGANIZERS AND MODERATORS)
- From now on, back-end users will receive a notification when new updates get released, including a link to this page with release notes.
- Polls can be deleted from the back-end.
- [FIX] Add custom background image to quiz output screens.
- Handouts can be submitted to multiple flows (if configured for your event).
- Uploaded files can be deleted from the back-end.
- The system keeps track of who downloaded which file.
- Moderators are marked in the list of users.
- Holding and live room
- Webcam and muted microphones will be switched on automatically when users enter a holding room or a live room.
- For users in a holding room or live room, the stream will be hidden to prevent echoes and feedback.
FRONT-END (FOR PARTICIPANTS)
- Participants will be happy to find their own names in the user list of the chat now (not clickable).
- Some interactive controls (like questions during a quiz or a poll) will be visible as long as users can answer them (auto hide switched off for these items).
- Optimization of the helpdesk page for mobile devices.
- For international events a link to the FAQ in English is added. The FAQ in Dutch was already available.
- Notification upon response from the helpdesk added.
- Full screen option of stream player switched off to keep the participants in the portal and to ensure that they do not miss the interaction.
- Minor adjustments in the program choice window to avoid overlapping the floating interaction cockpit.
BACKGROUND (TECHNICAL UPDATES)
- Multiple optimizations in the participants matrix, for instance through more effective connection management.
- Optimizations in the secure use of functional cookies.
- Safety optimizations (i.e. OWASP) and minor bug fixes.
Next scheduled release: 22-01-2021